Fuji X-A1 vs X-E2 vs X-T100

After 3 Fuji cameras and a deepening Fujinon addiction, I stepped sideways and got a Ricoh GR II--tiny 16mp APS-C powerhouse with a sharp 28mm equivalent fixed lens. Deeply discounted now after the 24mp GR III landed recently.
Know the feeling. Have 4 fuji cameras now

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

The Fuji XF1 is a fantastic little camera, loved mine until the stupid lens control error started so mine went back for a refund.

After 3 Fuji cameras and a deepening Fujinon addiction, I stepped sideways and got a Ricoh GR II--tiny 16mp APS-C powerhouse with a sharp 28mm equivalent fixed lens. Deeply discounted now after the 24mp GR III landed recently.

That Ricoh has a huge following I found out while I was researching. How do the colors on the jpegs compare with Fuji - the Fuji colors are the big draw for me, that and not needing to process raw files most of the time.

I treated my self to the Ricoh GRII the other week, and I love it too as imo it is a cracking little camera. I`m going to London in July for a Fuji Meet up with some lads from a forum I use and the GRII will be in my pocket.

That Ricoh has a huge following I found out while I was researching. How do the colors on the jpegs compare with Fuji - the Fuji colors are the big draw for me, that and not needing to process raw files most of the time.

@SquarePeg this is for me only. I have always loved the Fuji colours and have never had a camera that comes close to them either. This little cracker GRII is also a great camera, I like all the settings and the colours it puts out, but for me the colours are very good indeed but not as great as my 3 Fuji`s.

Infatuated with Fuji color too but truthfully use the Ricoh almost totally for b&w processed with Nik plug-ins. Its RAW output is in DNG format which I'll toy with before using the plug-ins. The jpgs are more than acceptable. Think B&H is selling them for around $550--a steal IMHO.

If you get one be prepared to store it in a Pelican 1020 case. Its "pocketability" is a bit oversold since dust and lint can eventually land on the sensor. No problems carrying it on a strap but mine lives in the Pelican in my bag when not in service.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back