Full Moon, Textured!

Yeah... I was wondering how you got it to look so good with such a major crop. Cause I cropped this and it just looked bad :( I guess if I was out of focus that would be why. I took a lot, and this was the most in focus I could get.

GOOD tripod, wireless remote or self timer, SPOT focus, SPOT meter, F8, ISO 100, Aperture priority so meter picks the shutter speed. Put SPOT on moon.. shoot! It also helps to be at 5000 + feet.. with a clear night, no pollution, and minimal light in the area from city lights..

Oh wow! That's awesome! Guess my focus really is off :(

You saw my instructions? If you do that... you should get some good shots. With your lens, you might even want to go F11 for a little more sharpness....

You saw my instructions? If you do that... you should get some good shots. With your lens, you might even want to go F11 for a little more sharpness....

Yeah I was doing some reading today saying that around F/11 is the best quality that a lot of cameras can get to. I will definitely try again sometime with your advice.

Funny enough, just about every post I've made has made it as "hot." Maybe this is a sign I will be a great photographer one day! :D

I guess I finally get to moon some people!

2992901154_ac416004b5_z.jpg

Funny enough, just about every post I've made has made it as "hot." Maybe this is a sign I will be a great photographer one day! :D

Unfortunately for you, it will have absolutely zero bearing on your success as a photographer. But you can still try.

there is a subtle difference between criticism and compliments
check your posts....
then judge whether your photography was liked or the people here tried to set you on the right path.....

I know, I was making a funny :p but I think I'm improving so it's what I hope for! You're right about handheld, I forgot that's one of the reasons it was bad. My friend told ne if shutter speed is lower than the focal length there will be blur. Unfortunately, we didn't have a tripod at the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back