Fun and the Sun

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
After 1000 post here in TPF , I'm still lovin this place, what a great forum with very friendly and talented people here. I wanted to post what I love shooting the most for you all , The Sun . Thx for looking as always and I'm really lookin forward in many more great photo viewing here @ TPF ! :sexywink:

s5.jpg

s4.jpg

s2.jpg

s1.jpg

s3.jpg

s6.jpg

8)

Yeah, TPF definately is a great site to visit. We all have one thing in common - our love for photography :heart:!

Beautiful pictures, M@ko! Sun rules ;). #3 & #4 are my faves.

Killer shots M @ k o. All of these are really well done. I especially like 3 5 and 6.
:cheers: Congrats on the 1000th :cheers:

you keep shooting the sun... we'll keep looking. thanks for sharing

Heya, congratulations at the first 1000 posts!
And you are celebrating with a couple of very lovely photos. My favourite is the second! Immediately followed by the fifth. The sun is, indeed, something special, isn't it?

nobody else mentioned them, but i really like the first two. the comp on the last one is unique too.

m@ko :D :hug::
i'v seen your work over the last few months.. since you got onto the 20d.. and i must say im very impressed! .. the work you've come up with over the last little while has been nothing short of fabulous..
thanks for sharing these.. i love that last one :D
:cheers: cheers to the next 1000 :)

nice series!
my favs are the 3rd and last....atfirst it was dizzing....but it has grown on me ... :mrgreen:

laura

Most reactions

New Topics

Back