Gallery question

esszeeeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would I be correct in assuming galleries are only for subscribers,because they can upload straight from their own computers,without needing a third party host?

Becoming a subscriber is on my list..of things to do asap.

A gallery of one's own here on TPF is for subscriber's only, yes, but I have never ever made use of mine and always store my pics with third party hosts and link from there (one big one being Photobucket, with which you're having all those problems), another being www.fastpictures.com , yet another being www.flickr.com - and I also used to store with www.picturetrail.com - for a fee, but have that run out at last, since I now bought myself into flickr (fee, yes, though you can also store with flickr for free). I'm happier to have my photos appear in the thread in their web-size (as uploaded into the third party hosts' sites) than as a clickable thumbnail - which is how TPF Gallery photos appear inside threads.

Ok,thanks..that gives me some good options.

Actually, subscribers are allowed to attach/upload photos directly to posts, where they appear as clickable thumbnails. I believe that subscribers also get their own gallery, where they can upload photos and then use that to embed full size images into threads, just like an off-site host.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back