G'day from Australia

DBIGS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
G'day to all. Stumbled across this site and after a quick look realised how much help it could be. Hoping to learn heaps of tips, techniques and ideas along the way so thanks in advance to all of thephotoforum crew.

Cheers

Danny

Hello Danny and welcome to the forum.

I graduated high school 36 years ago. One of my best friends went to Australia for a summer vacation and has not come back...;):mrgreen:

Have heard a few people with similar stories but having returned from my third holiday to the USA at Christmas which included my first visit to NYC I could quite happily move to that part of the world. Just loved it from the snow to the architecture and not to mention the sports. Cheers and thanks for the welcome.

Welcome. You will find more than can sink in here!

Hey welcome to the site. I am very new here as well. \i actually just moved back to canada from Queensland. If your looking for something more local with group photography meets and what not google ausphotography. I have some wonderful photographer friends there.

I'm pretty new here too but i thought i would say hi and welcome since i'm currently working just off the coast of Western Australia

Most reactions

Back