Gear Bag

There are some knock-offs, but as one who uses this as a daily bag, all I can say is, "It's worth it!" Mine gets knocked around dragged, yanked, bounced off of/over curbs & stairs and still functions (and mostly looks) like brand-new.

Thanks for the quick reply and first hand input...my "kit" bag is FAR too small by now and I NEED to upgrade to a nice full bag. I just can't swallow that price point yet...

Cheapest thing to do is get the Airport International V2 and not bother having to upgrade and stuff later.
I have a Pelican 1500 too for my lights.
It is great protection but not very useful as a camera bag.
It will hold far less than the International V2.0
You can't change configuration easily. It doesn't have roller.
It is impossible to bring on board when you travel.

My GF had the International V2 but traded it for the Roller Derby because it rolls sideways on narrow aisles.
ThinkTank products are well worth the money.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input, right now the Pelican Case is mostly going to be used for local travel to weddings and other shoots...with of course the potential of minor air travel (hence why I got the smaller size).

If/When we need to travel more for our work, I will certainly invest in the ThinkTank bag. But for now, we really just needed something more than the cheap Nikon Bag the camera(s) came with.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bag, Case, Container...you get the point haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back