Georgians

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8x10ok1Small.jpg

I thought there was something good about this. Comments?

Wow! Love the different roof colors. Never seen such weird ones.

Other than that I don't get the photo. What is it about? And why is it called Georgians? Nothing here makes me think of Georgia. It could be any suburb in America.

Very interesting photo. The different colored roofs and different bricks do add a lot of colour but there's so much more I see in the picture. Looks like late fall or early spring as there is no colour on the trees. Makes me wonder what kind of neighborhood this is as none of the yards are landscaped in the front. I do not see any remanants of flower beds. Yards look clean, cars look fairly new. Road curves, but what's up the street? Who lives here. Definately not the type of "any neighborhood" in Alberta. I like it. Where it it?

ya i like this ****. i love the different compostions of the toof tops. interesting roofs

I thought there was some good composition here. Blocky houses, odd colors, sweeping, snaking street. Something sterile, something lonely. It could probably use some cropping.

Georgian is an architectual style of house. These post WW II's boxes got thrown up everywhere around here but it's not normally every house on the street. This is SE Chicago around 99th and Torrence.

I really like this and for all the reasons you stated above -blocky houses, colors etc. The only little thing that spoils it for me is the trash can, but other than that a very interesting photo.

I thought there was some good composition here. Blocky houses, odd colors, sweeping, snaking street. Something sterile, something lonely. It could probably use some cropping.

Georgian is an architectual style of house. These post WW II's boxes got thrown up everywhere around here but it's not normally every house on the street. This is SE Chicago around 99th and Torrence.

:lmao: Shows you what I know about architecture.

the bushes are funny:p

the image is a little Over exposed but other than that...
the composition is pretty nice

Most reactions

New Topics

Back