ghost

Oh, it was "questionable" alright. Maybe there's a reason for the less-than-stellar results??? HHMMMM?
What do you mean by "less-than-stelar results?

Here is the OP's photo turned to make it easier to see.

creepy3.jpg

Lol thanks edsport...i posted it from my phone i dont have that option haha

Oh, it was "questionable" alright. Maybe there's a reason for the less-than-stellar results??? HHMMMM?

All I'm saying is maybe there a reason WHY there aren't all these photos of paranormal stuff popping up in this thread is because all that stuff is fabricated in the first place???? Believing in that stuff is fine, if that's your thing. But come on, a blurry arm?

I will hand it to the OP, that photo is creeping me out.

Yes, I believe in ghosts. I have never captured a ghost on film/digital. However, my wife and I went to Miramont Castle in Manitou Springs, CO. The lady at the front desk explained to us about paranormal sightings of "orbs" throughout the castle but they were concentrated in certain rooms. After taking dozens of photos we found many many orbs in certain rooms, or a single one. Each of the photos of orbs was in the rooms that the lady mentioned. We did not capture any orbs in any of the other rooms. When I get a chance I will post the ones with orbs. No human figures of ghosts but some believe that the orbs are "spirits." We also went to another place in Manitou that was called "Rainbow Falls" and we found a few shots of Orbs in there as well. One appears to have a face of an Indian. This was long ago used as a pass by the Indians.

Il43X.jpg

7kkRM.jpg

2MUJ2.jpg

WtxzY.jpg

The Indian Face cropped from above.

IIPgc.jpg

Qwi7t.jpg

These are all unedited.

All I'm saying is maybe there a reason WHY there aren't all these photos of paranormal stuff popping up in this thread is because all that stuff is fabricated in the first place???? Believing in that stuff is fine, if that's your thing. But come on, a blurry arm? I will hand it to the OP, that photo is creeping me out.
If you think someone will post a photo that will actually prove that ghost exists, pull up a chair because you could be here for a while. My photo wasn't intended to prove that there are ghosts. It is a real untouched photo and i think i may have the raw file somewhere. It is what it is man. Just a photo with a blurry arm that i have no idea how it got in the photo. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone that ghosts exist with this photo. You're talking as if i'm trying to convince you that there are ghost but i don't see how any photo could do that...

It looks like a topless man with long hair in front of the bottom (or left, if you tilt your head!) wooden post. It's either a double exposure or a trick of the light which your brain is interpreting as a figure
It's definitely a figure, but I am not convinced. There is no EXIF data. Can you post it SOOC?

Yes, I believe in ghosts. I have never captured a ghost on film/digital. However, my wife and I went to Miramont Castle in Manitou Springs, CO. The lady at the front desk explained to us about paranormal sightings of "orbs" throughout the castle but they were concentrated in certain rooms. After taking dozens of photos we found many many orbs in certain rooms, or a single one. Each of the photos of orbs was in the rooms that the lady mentioned. We did not capture any orbs in any of the other rooms. When I get a chance I will post the ones with orbs. No human figures of ghosts but some believe that the orbs are "spirits." We also went to another place in Manitou that was called "Rainbow Falls" and we found a few shots of Orbs in there as well. One appears to have a face of an Indian. This was long ago used as a pass by the Indians.
Il43X.jpg
7kkRM.jpg
2MUJ2.jpg
WtxzY.jpg
IIPgc.jpg
Qwi7t.jpg
These are all unedited.
Flash was used in each of these photos, wasn't it? There's your answer.

No i cant :/ as i said in the OP it was sent to me from a friend i dont have the original

James Randi has had a paranormal challenge going for some extremely long time (can't remember). If you scientificially show him proof of the paranormal, he'll sign over a check to you for $1M. No one has managed to claim the prize.

Challenge Info

Yes, I believe in ghosts. I have never captured a ghost on film/digital. However, my wife and I went to Miramont Castle in Manitou Springs, CO. The lady at the front desk explained to us about paranormal sightings of "orbs" throughout the castle but they were concentrated in certain rooms. After taking dozens of photos we found many many orbs in certain rooms, or a single one. Each of the photos of orbs was in the rooms that the lady mentioned. We did not capture any orbs in any of the other rooms. When I get a chance I will post the ones with orbs. No human figures of ghosts but some believe that the orbs are "spirits." We also went to another place in Manitou that was called "Rainbow Falls" and we found a few shots of Orbs in there as well. One appears to have a face of an Indian. This was long ago used as a pass by the Indians.1
Il43X.jpg
7kkRM.jpg
2MUJ2.jpg
WtxzY.jpg
IIPgc.jpg
Qwi7t.jpg
These are all unedited.
Flash was used in each of these photos, wasn't it? There's your answer.

Yes, flash was used in each of those photos. The flash was also used in hundreds of other photos that we took at the same locations. (Not as many at the falls) As I said it was only certain rooms that it did this in. Could you elaborate on how/why the flash would cause this? I was thinking maybe dust in the air inside the very old castle and maybe moisture in the air near the falls? I even thought about dust on the lens but then it would be more consistent. I am curious as to what your thoughts are on this matter?

Also, in looking over the photos again I found this:

HEeo4.jpg

At the bottom of the last photo I posted. My daughter also caught another moving orb with her camera. I will post it next... as soon as she finds her camera...

mloPv.jpg

Most reactions

Back