Votes: 3 25.0%
  • untitled 7

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • untitled 8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • untitled 9

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
My youngest has just a little bit of curl in her hair and my middle one has very wavy hair. Whenever I bring them in for haircuts an argument usually ensues amongst the hairdressers as none of them want to mess with the curls since it is so hard to get it even. I usually try to bring them my neighbor who will do it but will complain about having a hard time because of the curls. She figures she's getting good practice (she just got her license and gives all of us free cuts for the practice).

Dippity-do??!!!!! :laugh2: Oh no not high school hairdos, nobody wants to see those again!
Here are some (keep scrolling down), I'd try the Marilyn rather than the GW. The Best Party Hair Ideas - Vogue

Well, it's done! 11+inches gone (donated to locks of love)

Attachments

• IMAG0382.jpg
    IMAG0382.jpg
    808.3 KB · Views: 127

Ok, well whatever you do don't get it cut short because..

Umm.. oh, crap. Too late. Nevermind. Looks great. Really. Super.

Lol
Man. I knew it was a mistake. Guess I'm gonna have to go drink my sorrows away. Shall it be vodka, or sherry?

You are a doll!! Love the look.

I voted for #6 because I liked the upward flip. Which is still easy enough to do with this cut, just reverse the brush action. You won't go wrong either way, cutie pie!!!

You look gorgeous Jazzie.

Ok, well whatever you do don't get it cut short because..

Umm.. oh, crap. Too late. Nevermind. Looks great. Really. Super.

Lol
Man. I knew it was a mistake. Guess I'm gonna have to go drink my sorrows away. Shall it be vodka, or sherry?

Well since you won't be getting your hair into the glass anymore, I say both! Lol
Thanks for the advice, drank both. Woke up with a hangover. Couldn't even spend time on tpf. :giggle:
..... Gotta learn the art of the round brush now I guess.

I guess we're not talking about the Australian Outback are we?
:onthego:

Nice look.
Thanks!

You are a doll!! Love the look.

I voted for #6 because I liked the upward flip. Which is still easy enough to do with this cut, just reverse the brush action. You won't go wrong either way, cutie pie!!!
Thank you! Washed my hair this morning and surprise surprise! Apparently my short hair is wavy. Weird! I'll try curling it out soon.

You look gorgeous Jazzie.
Aww, thanks Barb!!

Thanks for the advice, drank both. Woke up with a hangover. Couldn't even spend time on tpf. :giggle:

Happy to be of service!

(I've been driving women to drink for years. Just ask my ex.. well, when she finally sobers up that is..)

Lol

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back