Where's Derrel?

Send him a PM.

He went into witness protection until January 13 after the National Championship Game.

Or he's just been quiet because of the play-offs and he's been shooting a lot, which requires editing time.

I'd also noticed he's been missing for a few weeks. Figured he's been busy with the holidays and work.

He is needed back though - he gives great advice!

He's probably busy cleanin his collection of 50mm lenses.

I have him, locked in the cellar. Bwahahaha!!!

Everybody who wants me to let him out so he can get back to TPF, please send me $5 cash immediately.

If you want me to keep him locked away, please send me $1000 cash immediately. :D

No, seriously, last I heard he'd gone down to the TPF cafe to get a burrito. Might've gotten a bad one...
That implies there are good ones... Terri doesn't buy anything unless it's passed its self-buy date and able to jump into the shopping cart on its own!

Terri I left you a note about Derrel in your In-Tray ages ago!

Derrel and Mana eloped a few weeks back. That's why Manahiem hasn't been around moderating either. You were supposed to sign the congratulations card and then mail it onto them both.

Though seriously it's probably just christmas and family madness - or he's "gone-fishin" as he does from time to time.

I've been wondering the same thing! Just figured it was the holidays.

Gosh, he replied to my FaceBook post about Ohio State football and Oregon last week ... or something like that.

Just make a thread about those "deadfull" O' Ducks and I'm sure he'll show up :)

Most reactions

Back