Glock 26

Sarah23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dh wanted me to take some shots of his shotgun...because hes a nut...so while I was at it I took some of my Glock. :wink: (mainly because the ones of his shotgun didnt come out very good....I need a different setting since its so long) Does that make me a nut, too? lol :lol:

I hope its ok to post these....I didnt see any rule against firearms...so here it goes!

1b6eefd6.jpg

This one came out too soft :(
b484b1a0.jpg

db2cede6.jpg

That's my favorite gun to shoot! :D We have a Glock 10mm, not sure of the model #

[edit - DH says it's a Glock 20. Funny thing is I shoot it better than him!]

Nice shots! I was looking to buy a 26 because of their small size. Then my dad bought a 36 (I believe) which is a .45 caliber. I put two shots through it and fell in love with it. That will most likely be my next handgun purchase. It makes it easy, too, since I already own a 1911 style .45.

To get better shots of the shotgun with more in focus, use a smaller aperture (higher f-stop value) with a longer exposure.

Do those have single stack magazines? It looks awfully thin, perfect for concealed carry. I just sold my glock 36 :( so that I could afford to get my d70 and new lens. I plan on getting another one at some point, but the wife said that I had to sell one hobby to get another. Oh well, nice shots by the way. :)

I find it interesting that in an art forum, instead of finding bunches of peacefull hippies you find gun weilding db's

Here we go again... When I posted a picture of my glock 36, instead of people CCing the photo, they hijacked my thread to discuss their views of guns, and gun owners. The photo's look a bit soft, but overall good composition. Lets not get off subject.

... you find gun weilding db's
:thumbdown:

That's a pretty big presumption about folks who own guns. Are you insinuating that I, or the OP, is a crazy nutcase?

Bah, nevermind. :er:

I think the narrow DOF in the OP's shots makes them look almost editorial. Thanks for posting this, and indirectly urging me to post my Glock.

Cathy shoots better that I as well. There is something very sexy about a pistol pack'in mama. To improve your pix, try using a smaller aperture for more depth of field. Say f/16 or 22. That might require a flash or shooting outside where you have more light. The results will be worth it.

Nah, guns are awesome, don't get me wrong. I guess in my peacefull existence i never considered the option of getting a gun. Nevertheless, Sarah i think you have a good eye for photography, and these are all good. Maybe i would like these more if you thought a little bit more outside the box.

I still have no clue what db means!

Regarding the images, DOF is a bit on the shallow side and seems not always be focussed on a defined spot of the Glock.

Looks good in #1 .. but not in #2 . in number 3 focus is quite in the middle, which is not pleasing IMHO.

I would go to smaller apertures for #2 and #3.

Do i haveeeee to say it?!?!

douche bag

there
i said it

yea lets keep it clean... no more db or bb or cd.. (?).. or i get out the bh...

.......that means 'ban hammer' :p

Just talk about the PHOTOS please.

litt
Here we go again... When I posted a picture of my glock 36, instead of people CCing the photo, they hijacked my thread to discuss their views of guns, and gun owners. The photo's look a bit soft, but overall good composition. Lets not get off subject.

I so agree with you, but to be fair your first comment had little to do with the photo either. but you're right: we should be able to keep the focus on the photo's.

I think the pics are ok, but I wonder if you could have picked some different fabric to put in on. Especially in the first, the little 'hairs' distract. I don't really mind the softness though.

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back