G'night

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
...i'm taking my drama-queen ass to bed.

Aint gonna express or debate in the off-topic section anymore. The people who have known me here, for quite a few years now, knew I wasn't attacking anyone and just expressing myself. Sorry that there are some that thought there was no place for these thoughts.

Anyway, I'm making a mental note to stick to the photography and keep the emotions in that lil light box.

Bace, it's all good mate. Sorry for gettin serious on ya!

Lock this if ya want guys. I'm not inviting further debate with this.

It's all good Tina. We know you weren't attacking anyone. It's a sensitive subject that sparks debate.

We love when people express themselves in the off topic forum. That's what it's here for. I think it's part of what gives the forum such a community feel because it allows for us to share our passions other than photography.

:hug::

hobbes28 said:
It's all good Tina. We know you weren't attacking anyone. It's a sensitive subject that sparks debate.

We love when people express themselves in the off topic forum. That's what it's here for. I think it's part of what gives the forum such a community feel because it allows for us to share our passions other than photography.

:hug::

Exactly. Don't stop expressing yourself because someone misunderstands you, but rather, just help them understand.

Time for peace, (love and understanding!)... and apologies if I caused you further offence, hopefully its all good from now... :hugs:

Lumi, I wish we'd had a chance to get a beer before you left to Aus.

On a side note however, my best friend just moved there. I now have a perfect excuse to go for the insanely long plane ride.

Most reactions

Back