Golden Sky

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got up early on Sunday for an early fall walk. It was still dark and I was hoping to catch the sunrise. Once I got out, I noticed the heavy clouds, and winds. But I went to the top of the Scarborough bluffs anyways. Once the sun came up , I noticed this barge...waayy off in the distance.
These are pretty much what it looked like right from the camera. I underexposed the shot, and only added a bit of contrast in PS to get the rays to show up a bit more. Not as good as I would have liked.

152_5281zzz.JPG

152_5289zzz.JPG

Awesome tone to these photos Chiller :thumbup: I really like the light rays. Nice shots as always. :thumbup:

"And what rhymes is good" (Pumuckl - German Children's TV character) :D

Stunning, Chiller!
It is good to be up this early.
I have learnt it from here, from you, by experience. (Only should you stay on manageable roads..... ;) :roll: )

Very nice... I really like how you've caught the sun rays, especially in the first one. Looks like they are guiding the barge along.

very, very nice. One idea for you on mornings like this when you get up before the sun does, is to put your Digital Rebel on a tripod and shoot the sky with program mode at the first little hint of light. It will be a long exposure but the sky will have awesome colors that you can not see with your eyes.

Thank you everyone for your comments. I appreciate them all.
LaFoto....I was amazed what I had been missing, by sleeping till the sun was up. Some of the early morning skys are just spectacular.
Wally....Thanks buddy for the advice. I must give that a try.

sweet shots chiller! l love the colors and the rays.. also ite pretty awesome with the barge.. the first one comes together pretty welll.. nicely done :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back