Golden

Pretty!!!

Very nice. When I see an image like this I wonder what it would look like if the picture was taken with a 590nm infrared camera and then rendered in false colour. I do a lot of my photography in 590nm IR.

WesternGuy

Pretty!!!

Thanks.

Very nice. When I see an image like this I wonder what it would look like if the picture was taken with a 590nm infrared camera and then rendered in false colour. I do a lot of my photography in 590nm IR.

WesternGuy

Thanks. I don’t know much about IR but I’ve seen some really cool images.

Golden light, golden tree! I think you made a lovely capture.

When I see an image like this I wonder what it would look like if the picture was taken with a 590nm infrared camera and then rendered in false colour.
I dunno. Since IR for me is best in B&W film, I tend towards an aversion to the odd bluish-salmon colored stuff I see from digital IR a lot. Depends on the subject matter, I suppose.

Golden light, golden tree! I think you made a lovely capture.

When I see an image like this I wonder what it would look like if the picture was taken with a 590nm infrared camera and then rendered in false colour.
I dunno. Since IR for me is best in B&W film, I tend towards an aversion to the odd bluish-salmon colored stuff I see from digital IR a lot. Depends on the subject matter, I suppose.
A lot also depends on how the IR image is processed which, in turn, is often a function of the filter used to capture the image. A lot of folks these days are converting a camera to capture IR images which gives them more degrees of freedom than film did.

This page shows the sort of results that can be obtained from different filters on a converted camera - https://www.lifepixel.com/infrared-filters-choices .

WesternGuy

Pretty scene. I love fall, as far as shooting pics goes! These low-30-degree mornings though, not so much.

Pretty scene. I love fall, as far as shooting pics goes! These low-30-degree mornings though, not so much.

Thanks. It’s been a very mild Fall here in New England. We’ve only had the heat on once so far and that was more because I was under the weather than anything else.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back