Website
hanyo66.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2599904374_ac91332f15.jpg

2599905404_cd9fb13701.jpg

2599906468_33263d1766.jpg

2606954779_fbcf65ec06.jpg

Any thoughts or critique? It was my first time shooting golf and I didn't really know what to do haha.

Nice action shots in the bunkers, there... but I think my fave is the last one.

Looks so lush and green - lovely colours - just like golf courses should be. :)

They look good. The ball's always to be seen. Well done. Good "frozen action". I particularly like how the sand curls around the ball in the third! That looks kind of cool! Funny, too! :D

great shots!!
the first is my favorite... I have no idea why, but it is. :D

i like these, especially the bunker action in the 3rd one.

all the projectiles coming out of the ball reminds me of "Sonic the Hedgehog", when he would spin... childish? yes.

Great shots!

The only critique I would have right now is to the golfers, seems like there spending a lot of time at the beach in a lawn sport :)

I see that the shot (stroke) didn't exactly end up where he wanted it to go judging by #3 :lol:

I see that the shot (stroke) didn't exactly end up where he wanted it to go judging by #3 :lol:

Actually he put it about 10 feet from the pin, pretty close for a bunker shot

#1 needs to keep his left elbow tucked in a bit closer to his body I think...

I dunno, he almost sunk that one too!

Actually he put it about 10 feet from the pin, pretty close for a bunker shot

I'm sorry, I meant from #2 to #3. Looks like he was going for the green but stopped at the beach instead.

Either way, nice shots. I like #3 the best.

Ah yes, he had to take a free drop along that fence, and the ball was in a pretty high cut. He punched it out, and it caught the lip of the bunker and went back in haha.

To the other dude up there, I was just taking pictures of things that were "exciting," such as bunker shots. Those were the only ones each were in all day.

And thanks to everyone, I wasn't sure how well these were going to go over on here!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back