Good Morning!

CDW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It's 7 a.m. here in the USA and I'm amazed by the international interest in photography on this forum. You all speak the same photography language, most of which I don't understand. Years ago I enjoyed B&W photography, processing the film and composing pictures in a dark room. Work, wife and kids put that on the back burner and my Fuji point and shoot was my staple for about 15 years. Then we got a digital camera.

I'm as new to digital photography as one can get. I have a Canon A75 and just started to take some pictures that I want to edit, and a friend is letting me use their Adobe Photoshop CS2 that has them totally baffled. If anyone could recommend a good video CS2 tutorial, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks all!

CDW, welcome to TPF!

CDW said:
I'm as new to digital photography as one can get. I have a Canon A75 and just started to take some pictures that I want to edit, and a friend is letting me use their Adobe Photoshop CS2 that has them totally baffled. If anyone could recommend a good video CS2 tutorial, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks all!

First of all, welcome! Hope you stay here a long time and have fun and hope to see lots of photos!

Ok, about the CS2 tutorial, there are three options:

1) Learn from your friend, I learn better if someone is there showing me all the steps and stuff, you might too, OR

2) Go to Photoshopsupport.com and look around, OR

3) Put in Google, CS2 tutorials and choose from the hundreds of thousands of tutorials.

Hope that helps!:thumbup:

Welcome to tpf!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back