Grand theft auto 5

I am not a gamer but that game is unreal. Beat the snot out of people and steal there car or motorcycle just like real life. I played it once and crashed into everything before I blow up in flames.

Don't forget rape!! Lol

Okay, I am a wanna be gamer. It is PS3 for me. I could use some new friends. Hit me up. I play Black Ops 2, BF3, Socom 4 etc. I really enjoy coop modes.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

I'm tempted. I have both Xbox and PS3, but not sure which I'd wanna get it for. But let's be honest. All I'm gonna do is download some completed game file and run around the city stealing cars, trying to do stupid stunts, blow things up, shoot random pedestrians, see how high of a wanted level I can get, try jumping out of helicopters or planes or whatever this has, and just hoon around. It's probably still worth it.

Okay, I am a wanna be gamer. It is PS3 for me. I could use some new friends. Hit me up. I play Black Ops 2, BF3, Socom 4 etc. I really enjoy coop modes.

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Socom is still alive and well?!? I use to play that back in Jr High! Loved those games.

Sent from my iPhone

Socom is still alive and well?!? I use to play that back in Jr High! Loved those games.

Sent from my iPhone

I loved SOCOM Confrontation and the ones before it! IMO so much better than COD because you had to communicate and work together to achieve your goal. Also liked the fact that when you got toasted you were out that round. None of that respawn crap.

CoD has a gaming area for one death and you're out. I forget the name of it. (Never play it)

CoD has a gaming area for one death and you're out. I forget the name of it. (Never play it)

Yeah I'm also not a fan of the first person shooter.

I haven't played anything in a couple years now. I always loved the GTA series but, I have tried to stop playing because for me I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything in my life when I play. That's about the time I picked up photography.

Hey my gamertag is runnah if anyone wants to play online. No one under 25 please.

I got really excited about this game until I found out that they're not planning on a PC release. I haven't been into console gaming since the PS2 as I do all my gaming on PC.

I'm sure it'll be awesome though. I'm looking forward to The Division being released next year.

Yeah I'm also not a fan of the first person shooter.

I haven't played anything in a couple years now. I always loved the GTA series but, I have tried to stop playing because for me I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything in my life when I play. That's about the time I picked up photography.

I meant I just don't play in that area of CoD! Lol I'm usually playing Tags. Come November each year, I'm a loser. :) The only accomplishment that I worry about is leveling up...lol

I got really excited about this game until I found out that they're not planning on a PC release. I haven't been into console gaming since the PS2 as I do all my gaming on PC.

I'm sure it'll be awesome though. I'm looking forward to The Division being released next year.

Who said anything about a non PC release. they have confirmed it will be released but at a later date. I imagine after the next gen consoles have been released

Socom 3 is what got me hooked on PS2 after going without anything since Nintendo (Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Baseball, Tecmo Basketball, and Tetris).

I've had all the Socom games after Socom II, which many people think was the best. Confrontation was fun except for it's crappy menu structure.

I am okay with multiplayer now, but I used to be afraid of real people :raisedbrow: . I really enjoy a nice long campaign and again playing coop against the AI. Socom 4 has a really good one! BF3 coop mission is nice, but not enough of them. The night mission is cool - sniping the hostage takers on two buses? Great stuff!

Last edited:
too busy playing SC2 still.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back