Great Seller for New/Used Equipment

jbylake

Dodging the Men in Black
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am very sceptical when I purchase something from EBAY..however, I found a source that has an EBAY store that is absolutely incredible, as far as new/used equipment for sale. Their company (ebay) name is: thejanolecollection.

You'll have to take my word that I do not know these people, nor do I have any vested interest in their business/products.

I can tell you this. Almost all of the people on ebay use a similiar rating scale, from poor to Mint++. I sometimes believe the folks at thejanolecollection, intentionally underate their products, as everything I've bought from them, has far exceeded my expectations.

I rarely "plug" anything, from anyone to everything..but if you want great prices, excellent quality, a "inspection/trial" period, in which you can return equipment, these are the folks to deal with.

I am doing this without compensation or anything else. It's just damned nice to create a client/business relationship that you can trust and depend on, so here it is.

Give these folks a chance, and I think you'll be like me...amazed at the quality/price ratio, and customer service...

J.:mrgreen:
Top-rated seller
thejanolecollection

Top-rated seller
thejanolecollection

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The Janole Collection also has dozens of pages of women's shoes for sale. So, anybody looking for feminine footwear and photography equipment,well this vendor has your needs covered.

I've never bought anything from the Janole Collection, so I cannot vouch for their prices or ethics or anything, but man, are they loaded with ladies footwear!

The Janole Collection also has dozens of pages of women's shoes for sale. So, anybody looking for feminine footwear and photography equipment,well this vendor has your needs covered.

I've never bought anything from the Janole Collection, so I cannot vouch for their prices or ethics or anything, but man, are they loaded with ladies footwear!

Yeah, the shoe thing..that's kind of wierd, but you can search their ebay store by category, and skip all the shoes.:lol:

J.:mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back