green horn

dalewood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. Im rather new to the world of photography and i recently purchased a nikon d3000 with a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm lens. i only started because i was asked to take just some pics for a faimly who were at our game ranch back in august. and after reviewing my pics witch were taken with a nikon d40x it was on loan. they were very impressed so the long of the short is they told me i should continue with my new found passsion and gave me a 600 dollar check!!! i would post some of the pics but am having trouble uploading them so i included a link to my facebook where they can be viewed. feed back would be greatly appreciated Login | Facebook

If you want good feedback, please post pictures in your thread (ideally < 5). If you're unfamiliar with the process, there is a pinned thread at the top of this forum which will explain how to do it.

Many people are not going to follow links to images. Fewer still are going to log into a website to do it.

DSC_4578.jpg

DSC_4556_crop.jpg

CSC_0023.jpg

cant wait to see people get worked up over the images. ;)

welcome to the forum!
its great that your newfound hobby was encouraged and funded. congrats!

I'm kind of bothered by the photo of you and the lovely lady crouched beside the wild boar...the muzzle of that nifty stainless bolt action seems to be "flashing" your hunting partner...gives me the creeps to see a rifle pointed (visually) at a hunting partner's head...I realize it might actually be pointed a bit behind her....but muzzle control is one of my pet peeves...

What are they putting in the water there? Monster rack minerals??? Those look like some heavy-tined bucks back there!

im the same way but both people seen in the photo are professional hunters and ensured the weapon was clear and on safe before placeing it like that. And yes these are some very impressive animals

im the same way but both people seen in the photo are professional hunters and ensured the weapon was clear and on safe before placeing it like that. And yes these are some very impressive animals

No matter how safe, no matter how many times you checked it, you don't point a gun at another person. Not even by accident. Not even just for half a second. Point it at what you are willing to kill.

So much for them being professional hunters.

Most reactions

Back