Greetings

LynDen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all - been lurking out here for a bit and have finally decided to join TPF and introduce myself (ourselves). :)

Lyn (Lynnette) - Den (Dennis), we are a husband and wife photography team who originally started out shooting photo and video for our friends, making sure they had latest photos of their kids, editing together short videos for them, etc. We were told by our friends we seem to have a bit of an eye for it, so we then moved into TFCD shoots around the local area for models or pretty much anyone who would be willing to let us play around with lighting and hone a bit of skills. We even played around with some live band performances and a couple friend's weddings.

Just this past year, (around July) we decided to move into the professional world, part time, as we have full time jobs in computers, just to see if we could. So we created LynDen Studios.

We currently use Nikon cameras (D70s and D200) and have a few lenses for our outfit. We also have a small studio in our home but also shoot on location from time to time.

I guess that's about it for us for now, just wanted to take the time to introduce ourselves and let everyone know this is a wonderful forum and we are so happy to be a part of it.

Lynnette
1/2 of LynDen Studios :)

Hi and welcome to both of you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back