Groundbreaking Ceremony

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a job for my company yesterday in which they wanted me to shoot for a groundbreaking ceremony. Amongst the typical shots of speaker x and y, I took these afterwards. Thought I'd share. It's hard to get creative in this type of environment I think.

IMGP5398.jpg

IMGP5433.jpg

IMGP5432web.jpg

IMGP5231.jpg

Nice shots JohnBoy. I think i like the second one the best, i like it over the b+w version. Not sure why but it just seems nicer.

It is!
Don't I know it ... had a similar job only some 3 weeks ago.
You did get nicely creative with Photo 2, though. I prefer it in colour.
But all the excavation machinery on that sand hill is nicely placed, too.
Only can't you be too creative in PHOTOGRAPHING that...!

Any examples of your "speaker x and y"-shots anywhere? Or must you not post them?

I really like the second one!

Thanks for the comments. Lafoto, I just didn't include these originally, b/c I didn't think local politicians would have much appeal on an international forum. Anyway, I guess it rounds out the story. Here they are.

IMGP5426.jpg

IMGP5428.jpg

i really like the 2nd one... your right about the setting but the pics are great for where you were! good job.

Heya, AND you got creative on the including-the-local-politicians-photo, in so far as you took that one photo of their letting the sand fall back. I also like that one (and I was interested in how you solved that part of your job because I had to photograph something similar, not quite, but in a way, that is why I asked).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back