Hadley

LCLimages

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Color check me on this please. I think I've been seeing things. It looked different in LR vs photoshop, like what I exported out of LR was not what I pulled up in Photoshop. Weird? So I put it on flickr & also saved it on my iPhone. On my phone it looks green. I'm used to my phone showing a little warmer than my monitor but not green. I don't know why it would have varied between programs on the same computer unless I'm losing it.

This girl's eyes... oh man. WHYYY does Flickr have to keep changing their layout?

Very Nice shot.Skin tones look great to me

color looks good here

Which release of LR and which release pf Ps?

I checked the colors in Ps CC Camera Raw and they are right on.

LOOKS GOOD on Safari and Mac OS on Apple Cinema Display. Skintones look very "believable" and "real". Whites of the kid's eyes look good, eye color looks blue and realistic. The headband has a simply lovely, rich vibrant blue highlight. This is a total winner for a Fourth of July shot!

AS far as flicker goes,yes I feel your pain they just can't stop fiddling with things,Like Derrel said in another thread, what was it oh yea (Micro$haft):lol:Nothing really to do with Micro$haft except you still get the shaft.

Last edited:
All of you guys rock! Thank you!

Which release of LR and which release pf Ps?

I checked the colors in Ps CC Camera Raw and they are right on.

LR 5.5. It's LR 5 with the newest update... hmmm that might have something to do with it. PSE12, which I've used for quite a while really and had no problems with it. Could be the LR.

Thanks everyone! This girl was a doll.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back