Haley - First Portrait Job. C&C Please.

I use Boutwells Magic Glasses Sharpening action... I bump the contrast.. Use .. i sharpen the iris and whiten the whites of the eyes a tad.

I wonder if I should take my camera in. What does camera and lens misaligned mean?

This is a prime lens, its your DoF and distance to subject affecting the sharpness try shots at f5.6, f8, f11, see which is tack sharp for the shot and use it in similar situations, for portraits I am usually at f11 for younguns and the older wrinklies get f4 f5.6, as they are usually not too flattered seeing tramlines all over their mugs so a little softness helps, different strokes for................ H

i really like the photo it's looks like in Romantic Movie

and this is my edit to give emotions on the photo

122234ye3.jpg

if you would like to have the edit for the photo just hit me on the Private Message

the Open PSD File

This is a prime lens, its your DoF and distance to subject affecting the sharpness try shots at f5.6, f8, f11, see which is tack sharp for the shot and use it in similar situations, for portraits I am usually at f11 for younguns and the older wrinklies get f4 f5.6, as they are usually not too flattered seeing tramlines all over their mugs so a little softness helps, different strokes for................ H

Ok... Thank you !! I'll try that today and see what that looks like. F11 for kids.. F4-f5.6 old and wrinklies.. (thats cute!! )

I appreciate the help Im getting. yeaaa!!!!

This is such a cute girl and pretty eyes. Good composition IMO.

Here's my own edit.

73257105gq5edit2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back