Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
pumpking.gif
pumpkin.gif
pain7.gif

Anyone have any good costume ideas??? Something fairly simple and kid friendly, as I'll be wearing it to work one day.

I love Halloween, but I just can't seem to get creative this year.

Any other Halloween lovers here? Anyone here dressing up??? What are ya dressing up as???

Every other year I go as Jack O lantern. I get a large pumpkin and carve a jackolantern out from the bottom and cut a hole big enough to slide my head into and dress up in overhauls and flannel shirt and old work boots. I usually paint the pumkin to and even creepier state and hang a glow stick inside. It's usually a big hit and most people freak when they find it's a real pumpkin.

:D

I wanan try and talk my buddy into going as silent bob.. and I could be jay.. haha
only problem is... between the two if us im the more silent one... but he looks a lot more like silent bob ;)

pilgrim said:
I wanan try and talk my buddy into going as silent bob.. and I could be jay.. haha
only problem is... between the two if us im the more silent one... but he looks a lot more like silent bob ;)

That sounds awesome!!!!

core_17 said:
Doesn't your hair and face get slimy??????

Just to name a few bits!!! :lol: It did the first year...I also carved it early the first year and it smelled by halloween but it added to the effect. haha. No i usually put paper or a plastic bag inside to prevent the funkies.

mygrain said:
core_17 said:

Just to name a few bits!!! :lol: It did the first year...I also carved it early the first year and it smelled by halloween but it added to the effect. haha. No i usually put paper or a plastic bag inside to prevent the funkies.

Got any pictures of yourself dressed like that??? It really does sound awesome!!!!

I'm probably not going to dress up but I was thinking of going as one of the Trailer Park Boys...if I could get a wig that looks like Ricky's hair...it would be great.

I thought I should go to work as the grim reaper but I keep getting told that wouldn't be an apropriate thing for a paramedic to do. :?

core_17 said:
mygrain said:
core_17 said:

Got any pictures of yourself dressed like that??? It really does sound awesome!!!!

I'll look around and see what I can "dig" up(eeewwwweeee... creepy halloween lingo).

mygrain said:
Every other year I go as Jack O lantern. I get a large pumpkin and carve a jackolantern out from the bottom and cut a hole big enough to slide my head into and dress up in overhauls and flannel shirt and old work boots. I usually paint the pumkin to and even creepier state and hang a glow stick inside. It's usually a big hit and most people freak when they find it's a real pumpkin.

sounds like a great costume...every other year? What do you dress up as in the off years?

blutiful said:
mygrain said:

sounds like a great costume...every other year? What do you dress up as in the off years?

I usually go as"crazy gunman" dressed in black rain gear and a gasmask toting a toy machine gun. I scared the hell out of some friends a few years ago. They were outback at a party and I jumped from around the corner and pulled the noisey trigger and they thought I was the police raiding the party. Oh what great fun. That was the year my good friend Ian who happens to look like a werewolf(size and hairiness) dressed in nothing but a diaper and dawned a real battle axe. He is such a freak!!! I actually saw this guy eat an entire pint of ice cream and then say" That tasted so good, I think I'll eat it again" and followed by upchucking it BACK INTO THE CONTAINER and promtly ate it again...NO LIE!!! There were about 100 witnesses in the student union at the time. Oh I miss that guy too. He moved away and got married and had a kid of all things. Scary, no? :shock:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back