Happy about this

JimmyO

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4463210591_6ec6524e26_b.jpg

Definitely a different view from other flower shots or softbox shots seen on here. Are you the same Jimmy that does the skate stuff? Completely different genre. Great way to keep expanding your abilities!

As far as the image is concerned I think you have some blown highlights on the ends of the leaves. And for some reason the leaves seem more sharp than the flower. Really cool idea and would love to see what you can do with a really bright flower!

Definitely a different view from other flower shots or softbox shots seen on here. Are you the same Jimmy that does the skate stuff? Completely different genre. Great way to keep expanding your abilities!

As far as the image is concerned I think you have some blown highlights on the ends of the leaves. And for some reason the leaves seem more sharp than the flower. Really cool idea and would love to see what you can do with a really bright flower!

yup thats me!

Yeah I did clip some highlights but IMO it was worth it to get some of the detail in the shadows and give the image a really bright feel

Completely different genre. Great way to keep expanding your abilities!

Seconded. :thumbup:

The dirt on the rim doesn't detract because there are leaves and other stuff breaking the edge line of the pot also. I dig it.

thanks. I saw that in post and was a little bummed at first but i agree it balances things out

Most reactions

New Topics

Back