Happy Easter!

meh, 3 days off work sat in the cold with nothing to do or anyone to talk to.

bit like Christmas then :lol:

happy easter to you to.

27 easter egs to eat family around for big slap up lunch.

long walk on the beach after diner.

then quiet evening watching prison break

life is good

Dinner at my oldest brother's place with the family. And we'll do the traditional Easter Egg hunt that I started when my nephews were small (the youngest are now 8 and 11)...the adults have so much fun hiding the eggs, we don't want to give up the tradition.

To those that celebrate the day, a big Happy Easter to you all!

Easter over here = being fed by my parents, a bit of snow and ice, sunshine :)

osterhase.jpg

The weather is A LOT nicer and sunnier than what the weathermen predicted, actually it is VERY sunny, the sky is all blue, it is crisp, in shadowy areas, there is some ice or snow, in sunny areas, however, what little there was has long melted.

No more coloured eggs here, everyone's too big for those, we might return to the tradition when I become a grandmother. Nice late breakfast, a wonderful walk through my favourite swamp area (wet feet), cake in the afternoon and an extra special meal at night is on the agenda. (Breakfast and walk done).

Hmm, Easter for me involves cleaning the house and then enjoying a frozen pizza.

Your Easters sound so interesting! I just spent the whole morning helping little kids cut and paste the Easter story onto an "Resurrection Egg" booklet, and then spent 30 minutes trying to get frayed yarn through hole punched holes.

It was surprisingly fulfilling. :D

Most reactions

Back