Hard days night. *NSFW*

Cool idea. I'd like to see one where the vial is upright and the syringe is in front of it, but only visible enough to know it's there and identify it as a syringe, but have the camera "eye" level with the vial.

It needs a passed out body next to it. You know, for emphasis.

I'd also try some drops of glycerin around the tip of a needle.

You're on the right track. (Get it? Track? umm...) Definitely give this series another shot.

:mrgreen:

Very punny indeed.

Ahh, one of mankind's most successful attempts at outdoing Mother Nature. Are you an EMT? or ridiculously lucky Burroughs study? I love the EMT field, in 2001 while deployed to Kosovo I got my EMT-B cert, but our deployment tempo picked up quite a bit as you know, and I didn't have the opportunity to follow up.

As far as the photos, I'd try out some wicked DoF effects, kind of give the viewer that blurred, out of focus "reality" the descendants of the poppy produce.

Paramedic.

You're on the right track. (Get it? Track? umm...) Definitely give this series another shot.

:mrgreen:

Very punny indeed.

Ahh, one of mankind's most successful attempts at outdoing Mother Nature. Are you an EMT? or ridiculously lucky Burroughs study? I love the EMT field, in 2001 while deployed to Kosovo I got my EMT-B cert, but our deployment tempo picked up quite a bit as you know, and I didn't have the opportunity to follow up.

As far as the photos, I'd try out some wicked DoF effects, kind of give the viewer that blurred, out of focus "reality" the descendants of the poppy produce.

Paramedic.

Awesome! Civilian? Military?

Sorry, not trying to derail your topic.

Very punny indeed.

Paramedic.

Awesome! Civilian? Military?

Sorry, not trying to derail your topic.

Civilian

Most reactions

Back