Have a qustion

alone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I myself have Nokia supernova7310 and I don't think it is suitable for taking picture, is it?
My dad has vivaz pro with 5 megapixel camera . Can i take pictures which are as good as yours with this phone?

I highly doubt it.

Do you know HOW to take good pictures? If not, it doesn't really matter whether you have a cellphone camera or a D4, the answer is no, you can't take pictures as good as mine.
On the other hand, there are people on TPF with such skill that they could take my Samsung Galaxy phone and take pictures that make my DSLR shots look like bad instamatic snaps.

I highly doubt it.

Do you know HOW to take good pictures? If not, it doesn't really matter whether you have a cellphone camera or a D4, the answer is no, you can't take pictures as good as mine.
On the other hand, there are people on TPF with such skill that they could take my Samsung Galaxy phone and take pictures that make my DSLR shots look like bad instamatic snaps.

What is important to me is it's quality.
is the quality good?

What is important to me is it's quality. is the quality good?

"Quality" has a double meaning. There is technical quality, which your phone camera can't compete with, and then there is compositional quality, which depends more on the eye of the photographer than the camera he holds. By your post, I think you mean technical quality. Those little camera phones don't have much in the way of settings, which is the main reason DSLRs have the advantage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back