Have any of you named yer camera?

blackdoglab

yeah I'm easy.... but I'm not cheap
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A few weeks ago I finally came to the conclusion that my zenit needed a name. He's been my best Friend since November and goes everywhere with me. In fact, he even slleps on the nightstand next to me. Because he's so heavy, I figure I could use him in a situation calling for self defense. So, I named him Boris and he seems to be pleased with it. What I'm wonderin' is, have any of you named yer camera?

...maybe I have, maybe I haven't...maybe I have...

I have two identical Canon EOS 5 bodies...

One has a gold spot on the top and the other has two gold spots. I say, "gimmie number one" or "gimmie number two" from time to time. They don´t usually respond by themselves.

My wife named my camera (the one currently in most use) Nikki. Her nickname for any of my Nikon's. So when talking to Cathy about my camera, I sometimes call it Nikki. This is a joke we have used for my last 6 or 8 Nikon bodies.

Mine have variously been named Box Brownie, A1, A1, A1, 600Si, Powershot something or other, C730 & 350D....

I call my 400D "digi" when asking my wife to get/pass/use it.

Usually I call them by their manufacturers names e.g minolta, Fujica or shorter, model names like BX-20.

The only ones that have what could be called nicknames are my Polaroids. The 340 is called "Roid" and the Image II is called "Clicky" (after the noise the sonic autofocus makes)

No nickname for my camera so far, though my wife has a tendency to name my cars, so probably won't be long before the camera gets one!

I'm wondering about calling it 'Colin'! :lmao:

that reminds me, I named my car Buster.

I like to call mine "20D" and "that one" which is of course the other less used one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back