Hello Everyone

motorshooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for allowing me to become part of the shooters community here, I hope I am able to contribute some useful information that can help some one out.

A little bit about me. I started shooting at age 11 when I built my first 35mm camera from a kit my parents gave me. Since then I have gone on to some fulfilling photography quests. A few of my experiences include, sneaking into concerts to photograph the band, then selling prints the next week at school, that’s how I paid for my first real camera set up, periscope photography, promo photography, a photo editor for a military news paper, and for the last eight years I have been able to shoot motorsports for the Associated Press on a contract basis in the south east and mid Atlantic regions. During that time I found out I also like to write about as well as photograph motorsports. I have several articles published in print with the latest article being published in Corvette Enthusiasts Magazine.

I don’t consider my self a pro…just a semi pro since I do support my self in another way. I may not know everything there is to know about photojournalism, but I have worked in the trenches and taken fire….LOL! ….the Rolex 24 and Daytona 500 being a major PIA to cover, so if you ask me a shooters question I’ll do my best to answer it. If you see an image I have posted and want to know “how” I shot it…just ask.

I’m here to have fun just like everyone else and maybe pick up a few tricks for this old dog.

FYI: I am a Canon shooter, always have been, always will be.

So; F8 and be there!

Motorshooter
323933633.jpg

This image is from RIR. Indy Cars were in town to run the .75 mile bull ring.

Last edited:
Great having you aboard! Welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back