Hello! :) See me struggle with introducing myself

smsd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone! :)
I'm not really good at introducing myself so I'm really sorry if I bore you to death. I guess I should start by telling you where I'm coming from, and that (questionably) amazing place is Poland (so if I write something incorrectly feel free to tell me :))
Another thing worth mentioning is probably the fact that I'm a complete amateur when it comes to photography. So why am I here? Well, I've been getting more keen on photographing stuff recently (literally photographing stuff, because calling what I'm doing "photography" would be really far-fetched), and I've reached a point where it became my hobby.
As I've mentioned before - I'm a complete amateur. I don't even have proper camera - I just take photos with my phone, but the reason for that is the fact that before I invest in good equipment I want to make sure that this is a serious hobby and not a short-lived enthusiasm. Besides I really like the process of editing photos, so the more things I have to fix the better. :)
That's pretty much everything I wanted to write, I'm not the most interesting person, I'm sorry. :( Thanks for reading, I hope I didn't waste your time, or at least I did it in a quite pleasant way. :)

Hello.....

Welcome to TPF! We need more members from Europe!

Welcome! (And I agree with Derrel, so stick around :) )

Welcome to TPF !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back