=) Hello

Ele Keats

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys! Alright, I'm really getting into photography, but I don't know much about it at all, so I decided to kind of throw myself out here and try to learn as much as I can from other people before I'm able to take classes.
Just curious, how many of you have taken photography classes, and how many have not? Thanks! :D I'm looking forward to posting here.

Welcome. I took a few here and there, but I learned much more by trial and error. If you don't know the basics, jump into a couple. Once you learn them, start experimenting!

Also, ask lots of questions here and post photos, we'll all be happy to help!

Welcome the TPF. Mind the cRaZiEs!!!

Yep, no photography classes but I've been classically trained in fine arts for over 20 years...which helps alot with composition. Outside of that, all hands on training and a lot of research. I have a photography friend who gave me a baby's first step push but after i got the hang of it, it just started to come naturally.

BTW you've come to the right place for photo lessons.

EK, welcome to our zany world!

Welcome! I like taking classes... it forces me to try new stuff and gives me a good excuse to go out shooting... ALONE ('ve got a few kids and a wonderfully supportive husband) but it's nice to get out once in a while. if ya know what i mean

Most reactions

New Topics

Back