help me too

Why do people get jet lag?

Why am I still awake at 12:30am when I know I have to get up at 4:30am to catch a train?

How come shampoos work better if you change between brands every now and then?

Meysha said:
Why do people get jet lag?

Why am I still awake at 12:30am when I know I have to get up at 4:30am to catch a train?

How come shampoos work better if you change between brands every now and then?

1. they fly too much

2. you love TPF

3. over a period of time, the scalp and hair can become resistant and immune to a single shampoo, upsetting the alkaline, pH balance. regularly alternating shampoos keeps the hair and scalp receptive and responsive, ensuring a thorough cleansing and nourishing every time.

Meysha said:
What's your favourite position you've ever worked in? ;-)

i've worked for the government for many years and have enjoyed every position. that's all i can say on this subject :wink:

Look! Do you know this bloody F. Aadam or not?

No. Hold on. It's coming back to me now.

Do you know the Aaron family?
That's B.A., F, N.R. and W.
Or how about Reverend Aaviksaar?

Who ARE all these people? Do they owe me money?

Hertz van Rental said:
And at this rate we're not going to hit 6,000 until Christmas 2012. Hurry it up there JM.

sorry, nope..none

Hertz van Rental said:
M. Abazi ring any bells?

Bugger! I missed out S. Aarons. Maybe I should start over.

yes, abazi was a town cryer in 1786 around the alexandria area. kept a clanger in his rear pocket.

forget aarons, he was a moocher

JonMikal said:
yes, abazi was a town cryer in 1786 around the alexandria area. kept a clanger in his rear pocket.

forget aarons, he was a moocher
Are you sure you're not just making this up?

What's the bet Hertz is really sitting there with a phone book!?! He hehehehe

Well everyone I'm too lazy and rushed to start a new thread but I'm off now for a week to Bretagne!! Woo Hoo. No more a spammin for me. I'll see you wonderful people all back in one week with (hopefully) some great shots of the region!

Bye!
Vicky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back