Question Time

Scurra

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
In an effort to get to 1000 posts a little faster I guess it's time to let you guys ask me anything...

Anything you want to know about scurra now is your chance!

Can I have your 20D? :lol:

More seriously - What are you studying at Uni and how often do you go down to the pub to drown the stress accumilated from it?

Why do you want to get to 1,000 posts?

:shock: I've just seen how far you are off 1,000. You're either a little premature or you intend to do some heavyweight spamming.

HA ha I've already got 1000!!! hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

Woot!
Oh my god I think that's the first time I've ever typed that! - now I feel dirty.

Ok, Have you ever been to Brittany (NW French coast)? I'm heading out there tomorrow but I haven't even bought my train ticket or my hotel room or anything yet! ARGH! Can you suggest any good spots to see there during my 5 or 6 days up there?

Hertz van Rental said:
Why do you want to get to 1,000 posts?

:shock: I've just seen how far you are off 1,000. You're either a little premature or you intend to do some heavyweight spamming.
I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

We don't mind playing along, Scurra, I promise...but maybe start the "countdown thread" a little closer to the mark? ;)

You could also head over to the galleries and offer up some feedback/critique....lord knows, we need some help in that area. You'd be boosting your post count AND helping other members at the same time - it's win/win! :D

Haha in answer to many of your why now questions, this is merely to accelerate my reaching that point, I have no intention of spamming my way to 1000 on this thread alone.

At Uni I studied Multimedia Technology and Design. Which involves lots of tinkering with various bits of computer hardware and software.. and I go to the pub every thursday friday and saturday nights to try and relieve stress.

No I have never been to Brittany, I rarely make it past calais.. there are more than enough places to buy cheap alcohol there so I figure why go further :)

ok.. if you really want a question... I'm with Xmetal... can I have your 20d ?? and I'm really looking forward the positive answear :D

Heh I forgot to answer that one... I'd have to go with no, although I am spending a lot of time playing with my new toys, an Olympus OM-1 and a Kodak Retinette so the 20D is seeing a little less action than normal.

Do YOU know F. Aadam?
JM isn't sure. If you know them then you can ask if they know JonMikal and we can finaly sort this mess out.

Hertz van Rental said:
Do YOU know F. Aadam?
JM isn't sure. If you know them then you can ask if they know JonMikal and we can finaly sort this mess out.

you are halarious! :lmao:

now get back in my thread

Will you come to the Meet-up in August?
(Very serious question here - very serious answer required ;) - no, seriously now! ;) That eye won't stop, keeps blinking...)

Most reactions

Back