Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If I were to sell:

Canon 400D (XTI model)
kit 18-55 lens (non IS)
75-300mm USM lens (non IS)
Battery grip
charger, manual, lens hoods

All in MINT... I mean perfect condition.

What sort of price would be fair? £250????

Perfect is impossible.

How long have you had it? Are you the original owner?

How many clicks on the shutter?

I'm the original owner and I had owned it for 7 around months but rarely used it. When I say perfect i mean you could put it next to a brand new one and not tell the difference, aesthetically and mechanically. I do look after my kit. I have a 40D now and I'm very protective over it lol. If my gf ever wants to take charge of it for the day, the battery is dead.... "the battery is dead".

The point is it's mint.

As soon as you take it out of the sealed box, it is not mint. As soon as you put even one shutter actuation on it, it is not mint - it is used.

You can advertise it as "like new," "not even a smudge," "works perfectly," or even "like mint," but you cannot advertise it as mint. Many eBay sellers get this wrong.

Not familiar with British prices, sorry, but you might be able to get $400-$500 for it all. This auction is very similar to what you're peddling so you might want to pay attention to it and see what it goes for: Canon EOS 400D Digital Camera with 18-55mm + 75-300m... - eBay (item 170363976803 end time Aug-01-09 17:20:01 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back