Help Upgrading

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have slr nikon n4004 w/af nikkor 50mm 1.8 and af nikkor 70-210mm 1:4-5.6. looking for advice on a dslr body that will work with these lenses ,thanks

Any of the Nikon DSLR bodies will be more or less compatible with Nikkor lenses. I dont know the details of each body/lens combination but if you go to nikonusa.com you should be able to find compatibility charts to see which body supports which lens function. Then you should be able to choose the body that suits your needs/wants/budget. Hope this helps...JSD

D90 is a great camera and will work with your lens!

Any of the Nikon DSLR bodies will be more or less compatible with Nikkor lenses. I dont know the details of each body/lens combination but if you go to nikonusa.com you should be able to find compatibility charts to see which body supports which lens function. Then you should be able to choose the body that suits your needs/wants/budget.

Yes more or less they will work because they are F-Mounts but if you want them to Auto Focus or Metre that will change your options!

D90 for $650 is what I would get!

Replace $ with £ :p Sorry buddy!

May I ask why do you buy them at consumer prices if you buy so many and not just whole sale?

thanks ,D90 nice camera, a little more than I can invest right now any other suggestions. used D50/D60/D70?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back