HELP!!

PR-Fran13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
im a begginer and i have Nikon N60 35mm film camera with a AF NIKKOR 35-135mm
my problem is that some of my pictures dont come out right they look almost completely white but the ones that come out good are at night or indoors
could you guys help me?
please and thank you
R2-2A.jpg

Last edited:
can you maybe give us an idea of what mode you are shooting in, what sort of settings you have selected...etc?

your camera is set on a high sensitivity (eg ISO 1600 or higher). for outdoors in daylight situations try ISOs like 200/400. something between F8 to F16 aperture, 125/sec on a sunnyday with that lens should get you a useable image.. begin also to use RAW. install the editing software and familiarise yourself with it. this will allow you to fine-tune exposure etc after the event.

your camera is set on a high sensitivity (eg ISO 1600 or higher). for outdoors in daylight situations try ISOs like 200/400. something between F8 to F16 aperture, 125/sec on a sunnyday with that lens should get you a useable image.. begin also to use RAW. install the editing software and familiarise yourself with it. this will allow you to fine-tune exposure etc after the event.

Haha are you effin serious, hahahaha, if you gonna take the time to reply to a thread dont you think its a good idea to read the original post?

i did the first time thanks. what's your problem?
the shots are completely overexposed in daylight but ok at night. ISO set very high.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

i did the first time thanks. what's your problem?
the shots are completely overexposed in daylight but ok at night. ISO set very high.

If the negatives are pale they are underexposed :lol: overexposed they are dark, its the opposite way round with film :lol:

your camera settings are off...check them all....then consider a digital camera so you can see your results immediately.....just a suggestion

theres the picture

This is a funny thread.. is it even a serious one?

I'm voting on too high speed film in camera.

Most reactions

Back