Hey, another new guy...

Connada123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I recently ordered a Pentax K-x with the 18 - 55mm and the 50 - 300mm kit lenses from amazon warehouse deals (it's an open box item, kind of worried about that...) and am really excited to see what I can do with it once it arrives.​

For the last year I've been using a great little sony point and shoot which I really love, but I feel like I'm starting to notice too many things it just can't do. Thus the new Pentax K-x. Hopefully I can learn a lot with it.​

I've been lurking around here for awhile just trying to learn what I can from reading the forums, but I think the best way for me to learn will be by posting pictures for C&C, so I just wanted to introduce myself before I just started throwing pictures up on the forum.​

I travel frequently for work, so I get the chance to see some pretty wonderful places. I'm hopefull I'll be able to capture some of the places and things I see in photos that do them justice.​

Anyway, I'll be posting photos for C&C relatively soon once I learn how, please comment and feel free to be direct, I won't mind if you say they suck as long as you tell me why. In the mean time, if you're interested, you can check out my flicker photostream at:​

Thanks,​

-Dan​

First try at adding a picture (from sony):​

4476970954_21e804ae80_b.jpg

Try number 2 (from sony):​

4654622398_44ff207469_b.jpg

Try No. 3 (from sony):

4406575001_b9c04e3c26_b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Dee, checked out your flickr page as well, love the photo of the John Deere!

I finally figured out how to post pictures as well...

-Dan

Haha thanks. Husband is a farmer and I need to keep a record of seeding harvest for every year. Just got my camera in April so still learning but have learned a lot here so far.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back