Hey camera manufacturers.....

I think they meant the battery for the intervalometers, not the camera.

Wait, those take batteries too?

Geez. Can we get a chart or something?
You just need a lighter density lens cap that doesn't block so much light. :)
and remove the batteries, you apparently don't need them :)

If you need to, the charts are always printed on the batteries on the side, although like most instructions these days are so miniscule that you can't read them much less recognize that there's words there.

admin .. please remove the gorilla from the room .. LOL

Aha!

So that's what you do with the 800 lb gorilla in the room. You remove it.

Wait.. that's me. Crap.

Lol

All Nikon Dx and Dxxx DSLRs have the Interval Timer Shooting feature.
Entry-level Nikons - D40, D40x, D60, D70, D70x, D80, D90, D3x00, D5x00 - do not have the Interval Timer Shooting feature (Intervalometer).

Nikon started putting built-in interval timers over a decade ago, with the D200. Since then, they have included the feature in most of their mid-level consumer cameras, and in all of their higher-end consumer models, and in all of their pro-oriented models. I am not sure if Nikon included an intervalometer function in the Df. There are 24 Nikon camera models with factory-stock intervalometer function, according to the author of this web article, which was written in 2014 but which was updated on July 17, 2015. This article has a list of all the "large sensor cameras with interval timer". Large sensor meaning m4/3 and larger, omitting the compact P&S type cams.

List of Large Sensor Cameras with Built In Intervalometers Lonely Speck

There are 13 Canon EOS cameras that can be hacked with the Magic Lantern firmware to bring intervalometer function to them. According to this article, the EOS 7D Mark II is the only Canon that has a built-in from the factory interval timer function.

Sony does not do interval timing, unless users download Time Lapse, and install that application.

Oh hey, didn't see that Steve! hey--you gonna watch the meteor show tonight? When is peak?

For some reason, I thought the peak was last night?

All Nikon Dx and Dxxx DSLRs have the Interval Timer Shooting feature.
Entry-level Nikons - D40, D40x, D60, D70, D70x, D80, D90, D3x00, D5x00 - do not have the Interval Timer Shooting feature (Intervalometer).

thanks to magic lantern almost all DSLR models have an intervalometer

http://www.magiclantern.fm/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back