Hi there!

GhostChaser

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been doing Point-N-shoot photography for a while. I am indeed a ghost chaser, and I've been doing that for about 15 years as well! In addition to my ghost hunting needs, I'd like to be a better overall photographer, which is why I am here. I currently own two cameras:

- Canon S3 IS which is my "kickaround" camera... I need it to take excellent pictures, as well as instant video (which it does very well) I like how it's a borderline SLR performer and it produces outstanding images.

- Canon Digital Rebel XT which is my pride and joy. This camera takes the most amazing pictures in the world!! I bought the kit, so it did come with a lens, but I am going to be purchasing a Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Standard Zoom Lens (For $379 on Amazon.com)

My name is Brian, I live in Bristol RI, and I'm glad to be here! I can't wait to meet everyone and start learning :) Thanks!

Ghost chasing -- how fun! I'm addicted to Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel, LOL.

I'm new here too -- look forward to getting to know you!

Did you say "ghosties"!!??! Ooooooh, have you "captured" anything exciting on film??? ...Love to see it!!

Welcome!!!

:O)

Well, here's a photo I took of my friend's girlfriend. It struck me as the kind of photo you'd see if you went to Staples, and pushed the "Print Sample" button on a high-end color printer. This was taken with my Rebel. It's a full-sized photo, so please be patient: http://www.hauntedprs.org/images/party807/candace1.jpg

Here are the details:
F-Stop: f/7.1
Exposure: 1/125 sec.
ISO: 400

Most reactions

New Topics

Back