Hi!

momma2monkeys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am new here! I hope to be able to learn even more about photography! I can't wait to check out this forum! My best friend and I just started our business..well PB most of our stuff. :) gotta start somewhere! I have the Canon Rebel Xt right now, but drool over my friends 40d ...:heart::heart:

I am hoping that I win a contest I am in right now so I can put the prize money toward buying the 40D. I have been trying to save for awhile..but its hard as a mommy..haha money always has to go somewhere else. :lol:

if you want to take a second to vote for me that would be so awesome! I posted it in the offtopic forum, but thought why not here too :) You all would be willing to help me out right? The picture that was selected was just a snapshot from a couple summers ago, my camera was brand new!
the link is

http://www.5minutesformom.com/4053/finalists-summer-2008-photo-contest/

I am #8 Buhtafly Wings. The cuties in the goggles :)

Thank you so much and I hope to be around showing off some new pictures to get your CC on!!:hail::hail:

Hi, and welcome to the forum. Good luck with the contest - hope to see some pictures from you soon.

~John

thanks! Your pictures are beautiful!

Here is one I took in April at our Tulip Festival.
breehughes2.jpg

Thank you!

Well, I'd like to say 'very nice' but seeing as how I'm a died-in-the-wool Cornbinder guy, and you've got a great big old John Deere rear wheel in that picture, I'm gonna have to say... Ewwww!! :thumbdown:

;)

Seriously, it's actually a nice flower image, but the background is too distracting; the lines of the spokes and bright yellow of the rim really draw the eye away from a well exposed flower image. I would suggest trying a tight crop on the flower.

Most reactions

Back