HILARIOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWEET! My likes are up to around 10% ... who cares if I didn't actually earn any of them. Look at Bitter :D

Hey... this sh!t is way too long for me to waste my time on...

Can someone give me the reader's digest version?

I'm on the far right.
browning_and_freaks_61.jpg
ROFL I can't even breathe!!! What's wrong with you hahaha

n00b complaining about bad attitudes incites bad attitudes + good information turns into bickering turns into tangent discussion turns into silliness vs. ugliness discussion turns into warrior cats turns into likefest turns into request for readers digest version turns into inaccurate and ommisive readers digest version turns into recursive thoughts about recursive thoughts

What analog is trying to say is that flashbulbs rock. They're like a miniature explosion in your hand!

sure! Lady drinks wine! Opens 9000000th thread on "wants good photos"! Everybody got drunk and partied... and you missed it!

n00b complaining about bad attitudes incites bad attitudes + good information turns into bickering turns into tangent discussion turns into silliness vs. ugliness discussion turns into warrior cats turns into likefest turns into request for readers digest version turns into inaccurate and ommisive readers digest version turns into recursive thoughts about recursive thoughts

I like my version better! :)

Enough of this! I'm going out to take some pictures.

What analog is trying to say is that flashbulbs rock. They're like a miniature explosion in your hand!

sure! Lady drinks wine! Opens 9000000th thread on "wants good photos"! Everybody got drunk and partied... and you missed it!

Ooooh OOOOKAY!

I always miss the damn party.

Someone send out freakin' invitations next time! I'm not the type of person that just drives around to all of my friends' houses unannounced just in CASE they may be throwing a shindig. I need someone to TELL me about these things! :lmao:

I missed the party two! Bitter I'm blaming you for not being more motivated in handing out the invites - me, Erose and who knows who else has missed out!!

I just hope you don't miss the mark when it comes to the Christmas do!

I following this post since the beginning and force myself not to post anything in this thread. But then I heard through the grapevine that we can get some "likes" here, is that true?

I following this post since the beginning and force myself not to post anything in this thread. But then I heard through the grapevine that we can get some "likes" here, is that true?

NO LIKES for YOU! :p lol!

EDIT: Ooops... I gave you a like! Darn it! :0

In this episode I'm gonna show you how to make a "Tequila Sunrise"
Ingredients:
2 msr tequila
orange juice
2 dash grenadine syrup

Instructions:
Pour tequila in a highball glass with ice, and top with orange juice. Stir. Add grenadine by tilting glass and pouring grenadine down side by flipping the bottle vertically very quickly. The grenadine should go straight to the bottom and then rise up slowly through the drink. Garnish stirrer, straw and cherry-orange.

Ooooh OOOOKAY!

I always miss the damn party.

Someone send out freakin' invitations next time! I'm not the type of person that just drives around to all of my friends' houses unannounced just in CASE they may be throwing a shindig. I need someone to TELL me about these things! :lmao:

I'm tentatively planning a meltdown later this week. I haven't decided if I'll be cracking under pressure of all the "what camera should I buy" threads, losing it due to excessive use of selective coloring or just going all out, rabid, foaming at the mouth and abusive over pictures of Christmas trees. I'll let you know the night before so you can prepare your rant properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back