Honey, I'm bringing dinner

Nice shot but would have been better if he was wiping out and the food was mid air

I like the composition and content here; my only thoughts are that it would be nice to see if you could pull a bit more detail out of the rider, and perhaps brighten up the red just a tad.

Nice shot but would have been better if he was wiping out and the food was mid air

:biggrin-93:

I like the composition and content here; my only thoughts are that it would be nice to see if you could pull a bit more detail out of the rider, and perhaps brighten up the red just a tad.

Hi tirediron.
The cyclist is slightly blurred due to the not-that-fast shutter speed (1/300s). I like it that way though 'cause it gives a sense of movement, which I think it would be kinda lost if he was sharp.
Anyway, at least that was what I had in mind. ;)

Thanks for your comment! :1219:

The cyclist is slightly blurred due to the not-that-fast shutter speed (1/300s). I like it that way though 'cause it gives a sense of movement, which I think it would be kinda lost if he was sharp.
Actually, a sense of movement can be done either by panning with the rider or allowing the rider to move within the frame, and either way will convey a sense of movement.

We don't always get to choose, based on where we are and when the action occurs, so sometimes we just take what we can. In this case, I prefer the landscape to be in focus and the rider blurry because he is not actually the subject.

Considering that, why not rename the shot?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back