Horse Farm

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Out driving around and went by a beautiful farm and decided to jump out a take a couple pictures. I revisited this shot a couple days later wishing I would have kept the fence in the following picture a touch more in focus but still rather enjoy this photo. See what you think...

DSC03964.jpg

I like the photo this way because it showcases the horse's beautiful profile. The fence more in focus might have distracted from his perfect profile.

i like it as is

I would like it if the horse's head was turned maybe 3 degrees closer to the camera. Next time just tell him to pose better.

Just kidding, I think its a pretty good shot, I do agree that the face could use a little bit of a highlight though.

ok so I changed a few items...ie: his eye, got rid of flies!! any better???

DSC03964.jpg

yes it is some what better but really liked the first its original, its just the way it was shot flies are a part of the outdoor stable

I like to use a reflections brush for a dramatic effect on the eyes. (when necessary).

You can download these for photoshop for free from Adobe's site. I like them as starbursts as well.

Here's you photo again. You can adjust the sizes of each one by right clicking.
Continue clicking as many times as you like with the brush tool until you get the desired effect.

Like this:
595292586_7kRhz-L.jpg

Dan

Last edited:
Personal opinion only, but... it's kind of a "not pretty" horse to begin with, so it's at a disadvantage to start. The fence right under his neck isn't doing much for him or the picture... it makes it look... uncomfortable. Also his back is kinda blown out and the shot looks a little soft.

It's never a bad thing to play with whatever you got and try to make something of it, but I would personally chalk this up to more "good excercise" material than "good picture" material.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back