How am i doing?

gsm275

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been photographying now for 3 months. Love to get some constructive feedback on a few of my photos. I'm still working on my composition, but photoshop skills are decent. So far loving taking pics and dying to get better!

Pic 1

4454167483_4a3ca410d0.jpg

Pic 2

4209859273_6b319f0a13.jpg

Img 3

4284076606_5a6a56e704.jpg

Pic 4:

4184402694_163e8e621f.jpg

Keep shooting

i like #2 but the tips of the boats are cut off, i think it would also look better with a bit wider angle from slightley lower

This is what I see

Under exposed to the point it is difficult to determine what it is we are to focus upon.
There are lines in this shot that are very distracting -vertical, horizontal and diaginal in a lot of different directions.

I bet next time if you focus on the windows from an extreme angle, it makes an interesting shot.

I am not sure what to say

I like the concept, but this shot does not work. The sky is not working and the angle maybe could be more extreme. Maybe turn and face the building, with the sign in front of it. Make the line of the angle line up with the vertical side of the photo frame.
There is not enough contrast between the sky and the other parts of the shot.

Is in my opinion the best of the lot. You did a little too much PP. I would take some of the blue out, and do you see the green reflection in her eyes? I do not think that works.
I like how you fit her face in the frame of the photo though.

Remember, this is just my opinion.

Wow great feed back guys, i really appreciate it!!!

i likke them...dont know why just know i do...

I like 1 & 2. 4 is good too, but is a little too saturated for my taste.

The more pictures I see here, the more it reminds me that our taste is subjective. There are so few pictures that everyone thinks are great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back