How: Denis Darzacq?

My guess would be 2 different shots combined in photoshop: a picture of the building and a picture of the man standing in front of a plain background (and then rotated 90 degrees).

I can think of three different ways of doing them without PhotoShop :lol:

The most obvious one is to get people to jump and use a fast shutter speed. If you have reasonably fit and athletic people you can get them to do some pretty strange jumps. You don't always have to resort to post-processing retouching to do trick photography. I never did.

I changed the images to links. For future reference, we do not allow anyone to directly display photos that are not theirs, even when credit is given. Links however, are acceptable.

I think the people ARE jumping, but not in the environment you see in the pic.

The people are probably falling onto something soft, and then their bodies are extracted from the photo (perhaps with the use of something like a green screen) and PSed 2' above a cement sidewalk.

*I swear I read about this guy somewhere, but I can't find where.

i think those ppl are jumping...but probably not in the setting like you see in the photos.....because i cant find a single shadow in those photos.....GHOST??

Did anyone ever concider that he went from the ground up? I know it is high but not unrealistic.

That's what I meant when I said it. I thought it was obvious.No shadow? Try doing it on an overcast day which will give soft shadowless illumination.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back