How did you decide on your user name?

Steve Martin's character name in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Do you have your rental agreement?

Mine is named after my dog, whom I have about 20 nicknames for (whatever comes to mind when I call him). He is a hound, but he's so human like, I call him sir. Then one day, I was bored and knighted him to be Sir Hound of Dogsley. And the "south of the border" version, is Senor Hound. Really, I just think its funny sounding, and I like it when people respond to me how they'll say, "Yes, senor, but..."

Some of my other names for him are, "Houndburger," cause its funny sounding, "animal," when he's acting up, and "dog-like substance," when he's laying around all day not moving (cause I'm not sure if he's really a dog, since he doesn't move at all). His real name is Bandit.

I promise I don't do drugs anymore!

"Drewski" because I had been called Andrew for nearly my whole life before recently finding out that my actual legal name is "Drew" and that my heritage is Polish, unlike what I had thought. So naturally, Drewski just feels right.

"Dubious" Because that's completely opposite of the truth, and I simply love the sound of the word.

It is my internet name and it is used everywhere. As you may or may not have seen on my business card, it's now spilling over into my actual career.

Jimmy O'Donnell

And Jimmy was taken

For everything else i use the name jafxod

James
Augustyn
Frances
Xavier
O'Donnell

Jafxod

"Drewski" because I had been called Andrew for nearly my whole life before recently finding out that my actual legal name is "Drew" and that my heritage is Polish, unlike what I had thought. So naturally, Drewski just feels right.

"Dubious" Because that's completely opposite of the truth, and I simply love the sound of the word.

It is my internet name and it is used everywhere. As you may or may not have seen on my business card, it's now spilling over into my actual career.

I find the irony of telling your prospective clients you are dubious, and then asking them for money to be great. I'd hire you on your sense of humor alone (though I'm sure your work would make me a repeat customer)...

Flygning means aerospace in Norwegian (my nationality), but I originally thought it just meant flight (which it happens to mean in Swedish). I use it for pretty much anything I need a nickname for.

A friend of mine used to think he was a hacker and made up a REALLY COOL name for himself "darkkoder" So of course I had to make fun of him for it and so I started calling another friend of mine "bleachkoder" because he really liked said anime. He started calling me monkeykoder and it stuck.

Android, 'cos that was my 'handle' back in the days when CB radio was popular in the UK.

Andy

You know, I had a dream last night. I was a snake slithering through the grass until I came upon a dead elk. And I climbed... into his soul. And it's there I stayed until morning. Which meant that I will... use the name LP.

But as I can't spell 'LP' I went for lostprophet instead

Not too difficult to figure out on my part - my name's Chris and I live (mostly) and work in (Saudi) Arabia. Kind of a parody of the T.E. Lawrence (of Arabia) thing.

Mine is my cat's first (Casper) and middle (Todd) names. The middle name is for when he gets in trouble... CASPERTODD!!!!

IMG_0124-1.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back