How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I looked for "forum photography" on google and found out this link!

Google brought us together ... I was looking for sites with a Buy & Sell as I have some very particular equipment that I never use.

I was referred by my friend Sparky. Hope to meet other friendly photogs here. Always looking to learn:)

TPF member Trever1t referred me to TPF.

-jj_shooter

Google brought me here. Google knows ALL!!!!!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
I was looking for a photography forum site so that is exactly what I googled lol. So far I've created my own thread and got a handful of replies!

I typed in Photography forum on the googly thingy

Thanks!

I Googled "I need photography help ASAP" and found you! I'll be posting my question next! Thanks

Googled "photography forums"

i just searched for a best photography forums and this is where i am right now,.
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back