how do I bracket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a D80, but the link to it's manual that reg posted will tell you how to do it. The table of contents says it's on page 56.

i don't understand it ok? I tried and trierd and maybe i'm not smart like you pretend to be. thanks for nothing. you act like a big deal and you don'tevern try to help@!

bye

i don't understand it ok? I tried and trierd and maybe i'm not smart like you pretend to be. thanks for nothing. you act like a big deal and you don'tevern try to help@!

bye
Then explain your problem properly instead of saying that you lost the user manual. We're not mind-readers.

you guys are just arogant asses. i thought this was a nice place. maybe you shold go read a manual a find out you have a head problem jerk.

I'm not seeing anything in this thread that's particularly productive.

Assuming that you've looked at the manual, what is it about it that's not making sense?

I'm not seeing anything in this thread that's particularly productive.

Assuming that you've looked at the manual, what is it about it that's not making sense?

Actually, his original post stated that he lost the manual but then he got upset when he was advised how to replace it.

you guys are just arogant asses. i thought this was a nice place. maybe you shold go read a manual a find out you have a head problem jerk.

You sure know how encourage others to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back