how do you know when to give up on something?

Artemis, you're quite wise considering your age. :)

yeah , i kinda know it's up to me really but i don't wanna commit to an answer 'cos i know it will probably be wrong. My head and my heart want two different things, they always have done... i'm waiting for that one 'movie moment' when they both think the same... does that ever happen in real life?

It really does depend what type of "something" you are referring to. If it's a relationship, are you reading the signs? Or are you ignoring the signs and prolonging the inevitable?

altered ego said:
Artemis, you're quite wise considering your age. :)

yeah , i kinda know it's up to me really but i don't wanna commit to an answer 'cos i know it will probably be wrong. My head and my heart want two different things, they always have done... i'm waiting for that one 'movie moment' when they both think the same... does that ever happen in real life?

Damn thanks, thats put me in a good mood.

As for the head vs heart thing, heart always wins.

I think youll find your heart is actually a thing in psychology called your ID, and its pure desire in a way, and your head is an Ego, which is filterd desire...

So...go with the ID on this one, and do what your heart says, heart always wins, cause you are your heart

Most reactions

New Topics

Back